You no longer need to hide your smile because of gaps, chips, stains, or misshapen teeth
Six Reasons Why You Should Consider Veneers
1. Natural Look. Your new teeth will look totally natural and indistinguishable from your other teeth.
2. Lasting Results. Your new teeth will typically look and feel great for many years.
3. Natural Feel. Your new teeth will feel just like your normal teeth.
4. Perfect Shade Matching. Our shade matching technology enables us to perfectly match the color of your teeth.
5. High Quality Materials. We use top quality materials that are designed to last.
6. Perfectly Formed Shape. Dr. Kiani is a highly skilled dentist and your new teeth will be perfectly shaped.
Veneers are a cosmetic option to fix gaps, chips, stains or misshapen teeth. They are custom designed porcelain and cover the front part of the tooth. Veneers are the perfect combination of art and science designed to produce a beautiful aesthetic result.
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells made from tooth-colored materials such as porcelain. They are designed to cover the front side of your teeth. To prepare for veneers, Dr Kiani will create a unique model of your teeth. This model is sent to a dental technician who creates your veneers. Before placing your new veneer, Dr Kiani may need to conservatively prepare your tooth to achieve the desired aesthetic result.
When your veneers are placed, you’ll be pleased to see that they look like your natural teeth. While veneers are stain-resistant, Dr Kiani may recommend that you avoid coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco to maintain the beauty of your new smile.
Before & After Dental Veneers
Dental Veneers are a great cosmetic option for anyone who would like to improve:
Discolored teeth (stained)
Uneven teeth (not straight/at an angle)
Misshapen teeth (thinner, shorter or worn teeth)
Damaged or worn teeth
So, are you ready to transform your smile?
If you would like to know more about our cosmetic dental treatments, such as Veneers, Dental Implants and Smile Makeovers, you can sign up now to arrange a Complimentary Consultation.
It’s a great opportunity to discover more about the treatment that you are interested in, to get a better understanding of the finances involved and if you are suitable for treatment.