1. Natural Look. Your new teeth will look totally natural and indistinguishable from your other teeth.
2. Lasting Results. Your new teeth will typically look and feel great for many years.
3. Natural Feel. Your new teeth will feel just like your normal teeth.
4. Perfect Shade Matching. Our shade matching technology enables us to perfectly match the color of your teeth.
5. High Quality Materials. We use top quality materials that are designed to last.
6. Perfectly Formed Shape. Dr. Kiani is a highly skilled dentist and your new teeth will be perfectly shaped.
Veneers are a cosmetic option to fix gaps, chips, stains or misshapen teeth. They are custom designed porcelain and cover the front part of the tooth. Veneers are the perfect combination of art and science designed to produce a beautiful aesthetic result.
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells made from tooth-colored materials such as porcelain. They are designed to cover the front side of your teeth. To prepare for veneers, your doctor will create a unique model of your teeth. This model is sent to a dental technician who creates your veneers. Before placing your new veneer, your doctor may need to conservatively prepare your tooth to achieve the desired aesthetic result.
When your veneers are placed, you’ll be pleased to see that they look like your natural teeth. While veneers are stain-resistant, your doctor may recommend that you avoid coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco to maintain the beauty of your new smile.
Discolored teeth (stained)
Uneven teeth (not straight/at an angle)
Misshapen teeth (thinner, shorter or worn teeth)
Damaged or worn teeth
If you would like to know more about our cosmetic dental treatments, such as teeth straightening, Dental Implants and Smile Makeovers, you can sign up now to arrange a Complimentary Consultation.
It's a great opportunity to learn more about the treatment that’s right for you and to hear about our financing options.
14 Penn Plaza, Suite 1314, New York, NY 10122